Friday, March 7, 2008

Bowls-n-Annies

Here is my latest website, Bowls-n-Annies. I was so happy when De contacted me to re-design her website. She makes THE CUTEST annie rag dolls and her husband makes hand turned wooden bowls.

De left most of the design up to me, but was specific on the look and feel she wanted for her web site: vintage without being old, cute without being floral and bright without being gaudy.

I do think we accomplished all of that and I am very pleased that she is in love with her new web site. I love happy customers!

De was a real joy to work with and now I am happy to call her my friend.

Please be sure to visit Bowls-n-Annies and have a look at her wonderful dolls. Beware, you will fall in love and have to purchase one if not for yourself, for a special lil' girl you know!

I can say with 100% honesty that her Annie dolls are spectacular - adorable, high-quality and lovable! Anya has named her's Anna-belle and she is her new best friend!


I am going to have to post a picture of my lil' guy, Jack-a-doo, today because the only pics I have on my blog to date are of Anya.... oops! I do have tons of Jack but, he's my second and as you moms out there know, we don't take nearly as many pictures of our seconds as we do our firsts!

~ Kelly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love that picture of that Lil' Doll holding my annie!

Lil' Dolly Designs said...

She loves her Anna-belle!