Thursday, April 17, 2008

Family Pictures

Anyone have that experience of trying to get a decent picture of your children together, in cute outfits, in the right light, in the right location... and it never turns out quite right? I know I should hire a photographer, but I am a do-it-yourself'er kinda girl and very stubborn so I haven't done it yet. Anyway, you spend all this time trying to get the perfect picture for the grandparents, and it just doesn't happen! Then, as we were leaving for soccer practice yesterday, I thought I would snap a couple of pictures... within seconds I had the best picture of Anya I've had in about 6 months!


I was SO happy to get this precious picture of my almost-4-yr-old, Anya... I just had to share it! She actually let me do her hair!
And then there are the usual pictures I have of Jack and Anya together...


Thanks for looking!
~ Kelly

No comments: