Friday, May 30, 2008

Back on the planet...

I have been working so hard this past month that I've had zero time for blogging! It seems everyone has wanted a website in May, and I have worked day and night to accommodate them.

Now that I have some breathing room I'd like to share some of these fabulous new sites. I'm very proud of them all and grateful to the new owners that brought out the very best of my design!
My first site in May was for the UK importers of the famed Boudreaux's Butt Paste. Inspired by the official logo, we created a very fun, bright and retro design and graphics!



Next we have the very talented Barbara of Fancy Pantz Designs. Barbara loved my Purple Flapper OOAK design, but wanted to change the colors and add a tiara to crown the new Ms. Fancy Pantz. I loved the collaboration with Barbara. Please check out her new site and if you need a spectacular housewarming gift, you must purchase her unique and fabulous products!



And finally, the very excited and bubbly Brittany of Initially Monogrammed! Brittany offers a variety of custom monogrammed items for baby, wedding parties and yourself! I had to get a few for myself! Brittany's design was completely custom and we topped it off with the custom character illustration on the homepage. So much fun to design and a real pleasure working with Brittany!

1 comment:

1234567 said...

Yes and we loved the designed and haven't even got around to saying thanks, so THANKS ! It's evolved a little since you created it but your basic design remains :)